Thursday, April 22, 2010

Antara mali Hot Gallery










Antara on Food
Indian actress Antara Mali had her first break into bollywood film with the movie Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge. She is the daughter of the famed Indian photographer Jagdish Mali and is, in addition to being an actress, also an aspiring author, with her first book to be called Psychology of the Haircut.
It will purportedly be a humor book and entirely non-fiction according to Mali.
Below are some fascinating and insightful photos and views of heir's on a variety of subjects, as released in Get Ahead in Life.
Mali on Dance
Dance is the sum total of my fitness regime. I just dance a lot.
I have been dancing all my life. I am a tap and jazz dancer.
I had taken a break from dancing for a while. But for the last two years, all I have done is dance.
I am also a Bharatanatyam dancer.
The advantage of learning all these styles of dance is that your body becomes totally flexible.
For Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon, I did a bit of both Kathak and Bharatanatyam.
Naach required a different kind of dance [She plays a choreographer in the film. Abhishek plays a struggling actor].
So I did some ballet and some contemporary dance as well.
In fact, [in Naach] I picked up from where I had left off with Madhuri.
Naach required us to form our own vocabulary of dance.
I never go to a gym -- it's most boring.
I used to do yoga earlier and still practise it, but dance keeps me fit.
But, yes, fitness for me is for a lifetime. You can't do it when you feel like it and then discontinue.
It has to be part of your lifestyle.
Antara Mali on Clothes
I look for two things in my clothes -- comfort and the texture of the material.
I am a cotton freak. You can never go wrong with cotton.
I don't like to wear jeans very often. They are just too tight.
I may wear jeans for a formal occasion and pair it with slightly striking footwear, like a pair of golden chappals.
I like wearing skirts, kurtas and belts.
In footwear, I don't like heels. I prefer flats.
I have many shoes, but I have these two pairs of chappals which I wear all the time. One is red and the other is black.
Antara on Makeup Etc.
I usually never wear make-up.
In my movies, too, except for the songs, I avoid make-up.
I use herbal kajal and lip gloss when I feel I have to dress up.
I carry my entire house in my handbag.
You will find:
An apple or bananas

Tissues

Lip gloss

Keys

My cellphone charger

A comb

Bills

My wallet (which is bigger than my bag)

My wristwatch

My glasses

My diary

Something to tie my hair with

My chequebook

Pens

A notebook to jot things down

Some moisturiser in case I need it
I don't go out much but I like Stax at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, because I love seafood. I also love Gujarati food.

No comments:

Post a Comment